Professional battery charger and stabilized power supply controlled by microprocessor 330600
In Stock (1)
€ 698.00(with VAT)
Export price: € 576.86 (without VAT)
Mēneša maksājums uz 12 mēnešiem (fiziskām personām) - € 58.17
- High effi ciency with inverter and PFC (Power Factor Correction) technology.
- Easy to use thanks to the quick use menu and buzzer sound.
- Programs are multi-language.
- Battery charger
- Suitable for charging lead batteries: WET serviceable and maintenance free, AGM, AGM Power, GEL, Start&Stop and Lithium-Ion batteries (LiFePO4).
- "I-U0" Charging characteristic with fl oating maintenance; customizable multi step charging program.
- Battery equalization and desulphation functions.
- Stabilized power supply
- Power supply to support diagnostics and setup of automotive electronic control units.
- Back-up function to power vehicle electronics while the battery is being replaced.
- Power supply for showrooms vehicles
- (with or without battery); "lockup" function to avoid improper use; option for automatic start up when powered by the network.
- Stabilized power supply adjustable in voltage and current for particular uses.
- Thanks to the SD Card reader, it is possible to update the software adding new charging programs.
- It is possible to use cables of diff erent length (up to 5m) keeping the device calibrated.
Amperage: maks. 120 A
Average charging current : 2 - 120 A
Battery capacity: 20 - 2400 Ah
Cable length: 2 m
Charging modes: 5 Pcs
Max output voltage: 18 V
Max.voltage: 16 V
Nominal battery voltage: 12 V
Output voltage regulation: 12 - 15 V
packaging dimensions: 45 x 16 x 49.5 cm
Power: 2 kW
Power supply: 230/1 V/ph
Protection degree (IP): 20
Sizes: 330 x 350 x 98 mm
Weight: 5.35 kg
To leave a review, You have to be authorised, click here!
Signed contract No. L- ĀTA-14-2306 with LIDA as co-financing project "Ltd. "HCT AUTOMOTIVE" external marketing activities".