MIG 175 ST IGBT - MIG MAG inert gas inverter welder with 175 Ampere, suitable for Flux Cored Wire, with MMA ARC Stick
- MIG/MAG – Metal arc gas welding with direct current (DC). You can weld with inactive / inert (MIG, e.g., argon) or active (MAG, e.g., CO2) gases. Gas and welding wire come from a torch head and allow the work to be carried out with just one hand.
- Synergic wire feed: The welding current controls the wire feed speed entirely in accordance with the welding current.
- 2 in 1 combined device – MIG/MAG & MMA welding with up to 175 A.
- IGBT Technology – latest transistor technology enables highest power and a duty cycle of 60% at full power. No transformer, no MOSFET, modern IGBT.
- Lightweight & compact design – only 11,8 kg and dimensions of 450 x 240 x 370 mm. Innovative IGBT transistors save space and weight compared to the old MOSFET technology. No heavy carrying!
- Highest efficiency & performance – Single phase current (230 V) supplies the device and allows an output power of real 175 amperes.
- Smart cooling & overheating protection – modern technology, built-in overheat protection and high-performance cooling allow you to get maximum performance.
- Flux cored wire– all our ST-Series devices can be used with flux cored wire. This allows welding without protective gas.
- Automatic wire feed– the wire feed speed is automatically controlled by the set welding current.
- Inductance – infinitely adjustable chocke, which smooths the welding current and improves the welding quality and ignition properties.
- Voltage – Variable voltage control to manually adjust the burn-in and burn-off of the wire, so the different properties of different materials can be taken into account.
- Manual wire thrust – no loss of gas or tedious pushing-through of the wire any more. If a new wire roll is to be fed through the hose package, this is done completely automatically with the wire feed button.
- Wire spool – commonly available 1 kg to 5 kg wire rolls can be processed here. The spool can accommodate 16mm and 50 mm spools.
- Wire drive reel – different wire thicknesses can be used by simply changing the drive roller from 0.8mm to 1.0mm.
- MMA / Stick electrode welding– is a universal welding process.
- Note: The unit is not intended for use in residential areas where power is supplied by a public low-voltage power supply system. It may be difficult to ensure electromagnetic compatibility in these areas due to both conducted and radiated interference.
Scope of delivery:
- The welding device STAHLWERK MIG MAG 175 ST.
- Professional MIG hose package "AK-15"/ 3 meter hose package with euro central connection.
- MIG accessory set 3-pieces (already pre - assembled on the MIG/MAG torch):
- 1 × gas nozzle
- 1 × gas nozzle carrier
- 1 × contact tip
- Ground cable 5 meters.
- Electrode holder 5 meter.
- Chipping hammer
- Wire brush
- Gas hose with snap-on quick coupling 5 meters.
- Weld wire feed roll 0.6mm & 0.8mm (the roll for 0.8mm & 1.0mm is already built in the device)
- protective cover
60 % at 175 A / 100 % at 131 A
Maximal power input:
Protection degree (IP):
450 x 240 x 370
40 - 175
To leave a review, You have to be authorised, click here